4.10.2010

Some of the Blogs I have designed.

Over the past year or so, I have designed and re-designed my family blog a dozen times or so. Over the past few months I have prevailed upon my sisters to let me design their blog backgrounds too. As you can see, I'm a little obsessed. Here are a few of the blogs I have designed over the past few months... you'll notice that most of them are quite "springy."


My sister D's Blog...she has 8 kids and just started blogging.

My oldest Sister Sherri's Blog... this is her personal blog, I also designed her family blog you can see below.

This is my family blog.


My younger sister Karen's blog... this was originally in browns and blacks, but we changed the color for the spring season.

Sherri's family blog. One of my favorites.

This is my little (single, adorable) sister Ashley's blog.

McKyla is my 12 year old. She loves blogging and facebooking, but hasn't been online lately, because she's grounded. LOL.

This is my little sister Amber's blog. It's not springy, but it is the right color for them to welcome in their new baby boy due in 3 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment