4.06.2010

Amber's Wedding Announcements

Last October my little sister Amber got herself hitched to Nathaniel. I had the privilege of designing her wedding announcements for her. This was my first shot at designing announcements and it was dang fun. I learned a ton of new things working on these, and it was great to work with a printer and act all professional and such. Here are the three invites I gave her to choose from. Her choice is the bottom one!

I'm showing this one first, because it was my least favorite by far. I first did 7 or 8 generic designs to give them an idea, before they had their pictures taken. This was their favorite choice of those generic designs, but once it had the pictures in it, I just didn't love it. The next two were designs I made based on the pictures.

There was a close tie between this design and the one they actually chose. I love them both, but I really loved this picture of them in front of the truck. So cute.



This is the announcement they eventually ended up using. It was my ultimate favorite, so I was happy with their choice! This project was a pure joy for me - and I got to count it as my wedding gift to them... double whammy!

1 comment:

  1. I really love the second to last one, it is so beautitful!!!

    ReplyDelete