4.27.2010

Business Cards

Throughout the past few years I've been able to design business cards for a few different businesses. It is hard to try to come up with a unique look for a business card, but still a lot of fun. Here are a few of the cards I've designed.

My sister and I decided to start our own card making business a few years back. We called it The Great Little Card Company. It was a lot of work, and we only lasted the one year LOL, but we had these cute business cards to show for it. The logo was designed by both of us together.


These are the business cards I designed for my hubby's construction company. I designed the logo, and all his invoices, estimates, etc. match his cards. And he is, by the way, the best finish carpenter in the world. He is partnered up with his little brother Dalan.


In another misguided attempt at going in to business, 6 of us decided to start up a snap-band business. The bands were super rad, and if anyone is in the market I still have a few.... thousand. I didn't design this logo, it was designed by my sister Jayla, who is, might I add, an amazing designer and a super-cute mom of (almost) 3 yahoos.

This is a business card I designed for a friend who was starting a home staging/home organization business. This was a fun card.

No comments:

Post a Comment